Cool Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leafclan Camp!

2 posters

Go down

Leafclan Camp! Empty Leafclan Camp!

Post by Leafstar Wed May 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Here, Leafclan can roleplay in camp!

Leafstar sighed boredly, "What to do?" She jumped out of her den and onto a lower branch of the Giant Oak. She stretched, and meowed, "Sharpclaw, where are you?"
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Cool Points : 164

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Leafclan Camp! Empty Re: Leafclan Camp!

Post by Sharpclaw Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Sharpclaw is in the nearby forest, hunting without permission
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Cool Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:35 pm

~Sharpclaw! You need to be hunting in Leafclan territory! Razz~
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:36 pm

He spots a small squirrel. Leaning back on his haunches, he leaps and misses. "Darn, I'll never get Leafstar's attention if I can't catch food," he says.
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:42 pm

~Sharpclaw, try mentioning your name in every post that YOUR character's in! Razz~

"I'm going to go hunting..." Leafstar sighed. She ran out of camp into the thick forest. She spotted the squirrel Sharpclaw tried to catch. She leaned back on her haunches and slowly crept up on the squirrel. She pounced, and before it could get away, she snapped it's spine by shepping on it. She smelt Sharpclaw's scent on it. "Now I know where he is..." She looked around an finally found him. "Is this squirrel yours? It has your scent on it." Leafstar laughed, padding over to him.

~Sharpclaw, do NOT double-post! Double-posting is posting twice within the period of 24 hours. And Shadowclan doesn't even border with Leafclan... Razz Coolclan, Sunclan, and Riverclan do.~
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Sharpclaw is embarrassed and tries to deny, but eventually gives up. "I'm still pretty bad at hunting," he says, "but I do know all the secrets of our territory," he says. Sharpclaw walks away, feeling like a pathetic mess before realizing that he just talked to Leafstar without being al jibberrish.
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Leafstar laughed and ran after him. She meowed, "I can help you with your hunting, if you want! It's not that hard once you learn!" She smiled at him, waiting for an answer.
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 am

Sharpclaw was suddenly nervous and replied with, "ache...uh...se...mehu...eh, excuse me for a second." He stepped off to the side and tried to regain his composure,"Get a hold of yourself, man- this may be your only chance!" Sharpclaw then turns around and casually responds to the hunting lesson with,"Sure, I'll give it a shot."
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Leafstar thought, Hehe... he really likes me... She chuckled so quietly, Sharpclaw couldn't hear, then she meowed, "Good. We'll start tomorrow."
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Sharpclaw left, feeling really good about controlling his jibberish and decided to go back to the den for a small rest.
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Leafstar stalked up on a blue jay, one of the best tasting, but hardest things in the forest to catch. Stay still. No movements. She stayed behind the berry bush, and the blue jay hopped over, about to eat a berry. Now! She pounced out of the bush and snapped it's neck, before it could do anything. "YAY!" She ran back to camp, happy as can be. She put the jay in the fresh kill pile and climbed up into her den.
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 pm

*The Next Day*

Sharpclaw wakes up after having a terrible nightmare and decides to talk to the medicine cat about it possibly being a vision. He had seen the great oak burning and the river running dry. Twolegs walking around everywhere and capturing other warriors and turning them into kittypets.
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Leafstar woke up. She stretched, and poked her head out of her den. She stepped on the branch in front of her den, then hopped from branch to branch to get down. She looked around and meowed, "Sharpclaw! Are you ready for your training?"

~Don't time skip without perrmission, please!~
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Sharpclaw looks behind himself and sots Leafstar padding toward him. "Sure. Where will we start?" He beginss to wonder if he should tell Leafstar about how he feels even though he belives he has no chance with her. Then he thinks about what the medicine cat had said about his brain conjuring up random thoughts when he gets nervous. "What if i screw something up?" he mutters under his breath without Leafstar hearing it clearly.
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 pm

"By the river. I found lots of mice that were over there yesterday." Leafstar meowed. "Follow me." She led him to the river, then instructed, "Now, what you want to do is crounch down and stalk it. Then pounce." She saw a mouse, and meowed quietly, "Watch." She rounched down and stalked the mouse with very quiet, soundless pawsteps. She pounced and bit it's neck, snapping it's neck. "See? Now you try."
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Sharpclaw spots another mouse on the edge of the river and does as Leafstar instructed, leaning back on his haunches and stalking his prey. He pounces but missess, flying into the freezing cold water. He doesn't know how to swim, but reaches the shore very quickly with a small fish stuck on the claws of his left foreleg. Upon realizing it, he bites into the fish's back to make it stop wiggling. "UHHH!" he spat," This fish tastes horrible!" He wipes it off onto a rock and turns to Leafstar. "I think i might need some more practice,"Sharpclaw says in embarrassment.
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Leafstar broke out laughing and meowed, "You scared all of the prey away" She kept laughing, and meowed, "Let's go to the Tall Pine. The mice are over there too." She led him to the Tall Pine and meowed, "Try to target your prey. Line up your paws and your eyes towards the prey." She did another demonstration and waited for him to do it.
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Sharpclaw followed but just didn't feel it. "Leafstar, I don't think I was meant to hunt. I think there might be something else I'm better for." Sharpclaw wonders if this might make Leafstar frustrated but truly belives what he said. He doesn't know what to do.
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 pm

"Just try it. Watch my eyes and my paws." She crouched down and stalked up on the mouse. Her eyes were locked on the mouse and her paws were pointing directly at the mouse. She pounced and snapped it's back wit her paws. "Try it!"
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Sharpclaw concentrated on a small squirrel by a tree. He didn't feel it, but pounced anyway. At first he thought he would miss it, but as he got closer, he realized it was a goner. Sharpclaw grabbed it between his teeth and snapped it's neck. He turned and beamed at Leafstar feeling quite triumphant. Finally, he hadn't made a fool of himself while hunting! And he caught it in front of Leafstar too! This couldn't possibly get any better!
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:47 pm

"Nice! Keep doing that and you'll be catching prey as good as anyone else, een better!" Leafstar meowed, "Now let's mve on to birds. Birds are harder to catch. You have to get their attantion. Hide behind something they like and STAY STILL. Like this." She saw a magpie nearby and hid behind a berry bush and waited. It came closer and she pounced onto it and killed it with a bit to the neck. "Try it."
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpclaw Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Sharpclaw attempted once on a magpie that had been resting on a top branch. He caught it with smooth precision on the forst try, and felt amazing!
Sharpclaw
Sharpclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:58 pm

"Wow! Good job! Wanna go hunting on your own?" Leafstar asked, smiling, "I want to see how well you do without me."
Leafstar
Leafstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down