Cool Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunclan and Icicleclan RP!!! {Sunclan and Icicleclan ONLY! >:3}

2 posters

Go down

Sunclan and Icicleclan RP!!! {Sunclan and Icicleclan ONLY! >:3} Empty Sunclan and Icicleclan RP!!! {Sunclan and Icicleclan ONLY! >:3}

Post by Sunstar Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Rouges have invaded Sunclan and Icicleclan’s territory, forcing Sunclan and Icicleclan to become allies to defeat the vicious rouges!

Info:

Current Time: Late afternoon
Weather: Very warm
Rouge's current postion: Have taken most of Sunclan and Icicleclan's territory and are gaining.

Sunstar stared at the fresh-kill pile, which was dangerously low, and unleashed and sheathed her claws over and over again. ”Stupid rouges! They’ve messed with the wrong clan! Do they think they can just waltz in and take my clan’s prey and territory?! Heck no!” Sunstar continued in her thoughts, then she decided thinking these thoughts wouldn’t get her clan anywhere, so she called together a patrol to take hunting. As she lead Firefeather, Sundapple, and Moonshine through the territory, they began the hunt.
Sunstar
Sunstar
Admin

Cool Points : 23

Back to top Go down

Sunclan and Icicleclan RP!!! {Sunclan and Icicleclan ONLY! >:3} Empty Re: Sunclan and Icicleclan RP!!! {Sunclan and Icicleclan ONLY! >:3}

Post by Shuriken Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Shuriken stopped by the SunClan border, his mouth agape as he smelled for any near by cats. He smelled fresh SunClan cats, which meant there wouldn't, probably wouldn't be any cats around here soon. He signaled with his tail for Cheetahfur, Frozenlily, Shrewfang and Northclaw to follow him as he headed towards their camp. As he approached the camp, he looked back at the warriors, "Don't say anything." They nodded, and he walked into the camp, head held high and tail erect. "I'd like to speak with your leader, please," He said to a warrior that he had seen when he walked into their camp.
Shuriken
Shuriken

Cool Points : 35

Back to top Go down

Sunclan and Icicleclan RP!!! {Sunclan and Icicleclan ONLY! >:3} Empty Re: Sunclan and Icicleclan RP!!! {Sunclan and Icicleclan ONLY! >:3}

Post by Sunstar Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 pm

The Warrior paused, his fur bristling and then he calmed down a bit and mewed "She is out hunting, but my apprentice can fetch her." then he signaled to his apprentice, Ferretpaw, and the young apprentice took off.

~Time passes..~

Sunstar stalked in into the camp, she noticed a patrol of Icicleclan warriors. "Hello, I'm guessing your here to speak with me?"she mewed quietly, looking the tom and his clan mates over with raking amber eyes.
Sunstar
Sunstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuriken Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Shuriken didn't react to the warrior's hostility, just nodded his head, "Very well." As he waited, he looked back at the few warriors he brought with him, and smiled reassuringly. "Hello, Sunstar. May we speak in private?" Frozenlily looked at her brother, and smacked her tail in his face before he could say anything. Shuriken walked by her den, and looked at her to see if it was okay.
Shuriken
Shuriken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Sunstar nodded her approval, and followed the tom to her den. Stepping into the cool shde of her den, Sunstar sat down in her bed of moss, and she waited expectantly for Shuriken's reason on why he was in her camp, wanting to speak privately.
Sunstar
Sunstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuriken Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 pm

"Well, my Clan has been experiencing attacks from rogue's. And we scented them on your territory, as well," he waited to see her reaction, "and we were wondering if we could be allies.. if you were having issues with these rogues, too." His voice was level, but he gave away no emotions and his tal was curled around his paws, not giving away anything as well. Shuriken looked out of the den momentarily, to see what his warrios were doing. He was pleased when he saw them sitting where he had left them, just looking around at the Camp, curiousity evident by the expressions on the young warrior's face.
Shuriken
Shuriken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 pm

"We have also been attacked by Rouges. They've stolen our prey." Sunstar mewed slowly, nervous to be giving this info away. Sunstar was silent for a moment then she mewed "Becoming allies is a smart move. A move I would like to take. We may be allies.." Sunstar mewed, and she curled her tail around her paws, and stared at Shuriken, waiting for him to suggest the next move.
Sunstar
Sunstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuriken Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 pm

"Well, I'm glad to hear it. The rogues have already found our territory, and invaded it, so we've been staying in a barn. Would you mind if we stayed here?" The fur on Shuriken's back rose as he told another leader such a weakness, but he pushed it away and remained neutral. But the tom's tail tip flicked back and forth, and he was unable to stop it. "We've already made sure they didn't follow our scent trail. No need to worry about that," He chuckled lightly, but on the inside he knew it was a nervous chuckle. For some reason, telling this she-cat his weaknesses made his the fur on his spine tingle.
Shuriken
Shuriken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:28 pm

"Oh really? They must have even bigger numbers than we expected." Sunstar mewed in slight shock. Then she closed her eyes with a weary sigh and she opened them and looked at Shuriken with grim eyes. "I feel that we will not win your territory back with words, I think we will have to fight. But my clan is too weak for a war right now, we're still recovering from the war with Leafclan.But when my clan is strong enough, we will help you get your territory back." she promised. Why am I so...happy to help this tom and his clan..? Maybe it's because I feel bad for him..Funny I never really pity other clans before....Hmph, maybe it's because he was brave enough to ask. Yes that must be it. but she felt unceriant with the idea she concluded on.
Sunstar
Sunstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuriken Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 pm

"My clan has already suffered an attack, so we too are not ready," Shuriken informed her, now more comfortable with telling her. The tom smiled warmly, and padded out of the den. "I'm getting the rest of my warriors, you can tell your clan while I'm gone, if you want," He called as he turned back to the fiery orange she-cat, then dashed out of camp, Northclaw and Cheetahfur behind him. Frozenlily and Shrewfang had stayed behind, and looked around the camp cautiously. "So we're allies, I'm assuming?" Frozenlily purred, already knowing the answer. Shrewfang rolled his eyes, "Obviously."
Shuriken
Shuriken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Sunstar stared after the tom, then padded out of her den and leaped up on the High-Rock. "Let all cats old enough to hunt their own prey gather under the High-Rock for a clan meeting." she then lanched into the story of Shuriken's request and idea's. Her clan seemed ok with idea, maybe they even agreed. Soon, she quickly finished up the daily news and dissmissed the meeting and then she leaped down and called her deputy forward so they could disscuss patrols.
Sunstar
Sunstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuriken Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Shuriken soon reappeared, five more cats behind him. They were all sleek-pelted and well muscled, only a few minor injuries visible. "Have you told them the news?" He asked as he sat next to Sunstar, his fur brushing hers slightly. "I already told my clan. They readily accepted the idea of having someone by their side to pummel the ugly rogue's," He laughed, but that was exactly how they had looked at the situation. "They'll be happy to help with border patrol's, and hunting if you don't mind them doing so." He looked around the camp, not noticing how close he was to the leader of SunClan.
Shuriken
Shuriken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:15 pm

"Yes, I told my clan. For the time being, you can sleep in the elders den since we have no elders anymore." Sunstar mewed, then she fliched slight as she felt his fur brush hers, but then she relaxed slightly, and she nodded and mewed "Of course your warriors can help out."
Sunstar
Sunstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down